A ticket to TransCity Rail gives you direct access to the leaders of the rail industry delivering £billions of investment, the latest insight on the Integrated Rail Plan, Midlands Rail Hub, HS2 and more...
Meet with procurement decision-makers and gain a clear understanding of the huge volume of opportunities available for the supply chain.
Join key stakeholders from Network Rail, Transport bodies and beyond for an in-depth discussion exploring how we deliver a sustainable railway post COP26 and how does the integrated rail plan deed into Net-Zero rail.
- Rob Davies, Global Rolling Stock Director, Arup
- Nicola Uijen, HSE Director, North West and Central Region, Network Rail
- Lorna McDonald, Head of Customer Sales, Hitachi Rail Panellist
- George Davies, Director of Sustainability, RSSB
Railway stations are a hub of activity within the rail network and communities they serve. Decarbonising stations and their infrastructure is critical in helping the rail sector reduce its carbon footprint. But how can stations best enable the transition to net zero? In this session we will explore the solutions to support the decarbonisation of railway stations, how they can enable broader decarbonisation and share key insights into approaches stations are taking to deliver net zero stations.
- Simon Woods, Business Development Director, Equans
- James Graham, Managing Director of Energy Services, Equans
- Lucy Harper, Policy Manager, Rail Delivery Group
- Gareth Williams, Head of Sustainability, Avanti West Coast
We know that rail plays a vital role in bringing together people, places, and opportunities. As we recover from Covid-19 and support the Government’s agenda to level up the economy and build a more sustainable and prosperous future, this mission is more important than ever. We know that collaboration is critical to achieving these ambitions, to deliver in the best interests of passengers, taxpayers, and the regions and communities the railway operates through.
- Phil Whittingham, Managing Director, Avanti West Coast
- Martin Sutherland, CEO, Coventry City of Culture Trust
- Hannah Richmond, Head of Clusters Policy, Confederation of British Industry
- Ed Watson Interim Chief Executive, Greater Birmingham & Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership
Join Midlands Connect, Transport for the North, Network Rail and others for a big conversation on the integrated rail plan and the importance of regional collaboration to deliver investment, level up the regions and serve passengers reliably.
- Maria Machancoses, Chief Executive, Midlands Connect
- Martin Tugwell, Chief Executive, Transport for the North
- Graham Botham, Strategy & Planning Director, Network Rail
- Nick Brown, Chairman, Urban Growth Company & Network Rail System Operator Board
- Malcolm Holmes, Executive Director, WMRE & Director of Rail, TfWM
- Karen Heppenstall, Head of Rail, Midlands Connect
- Helen Davis, Strategy and Business Development Director for Rail Infrastructure, Siemens Mobility Limited
- Dr. Sonia Zahiroddiny, Head of Digital Engineering, HS2
These times and invited speakers are subject to change without notice